19 September 2014

Lightroom...

So far for my first experience with Lightroom is getting harder... I mean I find it really hard to have my own style. I use Coral more and so far it works perfectly for me, so I don't know about this lightroom...maybe I'm new with it and I should give another try... and if there's any tips...please, you're welcome to leave a comment.

It was such a lovely day yesterday, sun was shining brightly, you could feel the sun burning your skin through your clothing and hear the birds singing...  So we decided to take a break from the city and find some quiet to really enjoy some peace...and take some picture.

Here under you'll see pictures are been retouched with Lightroom and also I happen to find a new function in my camera :) yes, I'm still learning.











pics rights belongs to ME.

1 comment:

  1. Haha had helemaal niet gezien dat je die foto's gemaakt had, niet allemaal. Leuk geworden! Lightroom is wel heel makkelijk hoor, kunt er veel leuke presets voor installeren met coole effecten (:

    ReplyDelete