22 July 2014

Meppel grachtenfestival 2014



A couple weeks ago... a good friend of mine got tip from her colleague about this 'grachtenfestival' something like canals festival (no idea what the english term is) in Meppel. I thought it was good idea to test out my Nikon EM that I bought recently. So with my camera and with black and white 400 iso roll I got beautiful result. I'm really happy with this camera.

The following pictures are not been retouched.

































©A. Guzel

2 comments:

  1. Jaa leuk! Mooie foto's, geven een leuk sfeertje (: Snel weer een keer foto's maken...moet mijn zwart wit rolletje ook nog vol schieten hihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha zie ik het nu pas, ik weet niet of is mogelijk een alert te krijgen wanneer iemand comment voegt??? maar dit is niet handig. Hopelijk dit weekend werkt het weer wat voor ons en we kunnen lekker weet schieten..uhmmm fotograferen :)

      Delete